Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My School days ......

List of things I would love to share through this blog
1980 : my Class – I story and also Kurbani , Lawaris and potty in my pant
1981 : my Class – 2 , Asha Mam , New School building ,
1982 : Asian Games , Kawaljeet Mam , Kali Aya , RK Puram
1983 : Disco , School Van , Nehru stadium
1984 : Death of Indira Gandhi , My Sardar ji Class mat Jaipreet Singh Kolhi , 84 Sikh Roits , and cool holidays
1985 : Vth class with only we 2 boys in whole girl class room
1986 : Govinda in out blood with love 86 . MJ bad and thriller , Sanjeev Aneja , Amit Sondi
1987 : 40 years of independence , race at Nehru stadium , bread pakora in canteen ,
1988 : crossed 13 , welcome to teens , different feeling ,start liking girls company and too much unusual .
1989 : Ist Girl Friend , Ist Bunk , Ist Kiss , and too many first ……….. every thing in school ,
1990 : Board Exams , welcome to XI class , too much debate , iraq war , ritu , shefali , pankaj , ravi gang , to lots of fun
1991 : XII , boss of school , Ist time came to know that I was so popular among girls of 8 to 10 standards , ritika and manjula mam , rock music
1992 : out of school and to Delhi Collage of Arts and Commerce

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I read in this school since nursury to class 8th and passed in the year 1976 and then I completed 12 th from defence coloney and graduated from Dayal singh college lodhi road and presently I am sub-inspector in CISF a posted in Assam and have a resdidence in Noida and Delhi and my e-mail address is spcisf@rediffmail.com
My colege/frieds are quene peter rajan tara rattan sofhia khan Iqbal khan ravinder kaur chander prakash and my respected english teacher Nilu Khanna who change my life from ordinary student to smart student I miss all the friends and teacher unfortunately i have no address of my above friends/teacher I always remember the days of my school. I thanks to all my teacher and friedns who give support to me in that days.If any body know to me please give reply as I want to know where are my friends and teacher are and how they are enjoying these days.

Anonymous said...

satpal singh

Anonymous said...

satpal singh
said the above things

Poonam Aggarwal Richardet said...

Anywon went to Sharda Public School in C block or was it D? I studied there in in 1973 to 1976? I was probably in 1st and 2nd grade.. Does anyone remember the principal- Mrs. Bakshi?
Thanks
Poonam

Deepak arora said...

hi poonam let me correct u it was a block, and principle was mrs talwar, mrs bakshi was our hindi teacher.

inder said...

Hi, my name is Inderjit singh sidhu.I did my schooling from nursurey to 12th standard and passed out in 1992.my brother Harjeet singh sidhu also studied in the same school but he studied only up to 10th standard.I miss all my friends and the time i spent with them during my school days.certainly those days were the best days of my life.

Unknown said...

@Poonam Agarwal & Deepak Tiwari : You are right, the principal at A block was Mrs. Talwar who lived in Munirka. I am Zorawar Chhugani. I passed out from 10th standard in 1983. I was shifted to D block from 6th class onwards. There the principal was Mrs. Nagpal. Manager was Mr. Rawat and his daughter-in-law Mrs. Tulsi Rawat was our English teacher. Anybody belonging to that era, please connect at zorawar_c@hotmail.com.