Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kaali Aaya

Kaali Aaya - This name still brings a mysterious smile on my face, She was Kaali Aaya, an old lady with little white mustaches, She always used to carry one wooden stick and perhaps she had full liberty to use it too :) She was every where almost, Some times in my school metadore, some sitting outside principal’s office and some time in canteen eating bread pakora :)

I am 35 now and last time when I saw her I was only 16 still her memories are so clear in my mind ….. miss u kaali aaya

2 comments:

Deepak arora said...

U pressed my refreshed button.U forgot to mention one thing that she was occasional beedi smoker.U remember moti aaya in A block. Its good to have somebody from sharda public.
student of XII commerce(1987 batch)

A Student of XII-Arts ( 1992 Batch) said...

hahahah Deepak Sir, So true she always had bidi in her hand .... :)